Eight & Bob
- Eight & Bob Eau de Parfum - Nuit De Megeve$175.00In the 1930s, Albert Fouquet was invited to a soirée in the home of his friend on the hilltops of Megève, an exclusive ski village in the French Alps. The magic of Megève -- the smell of the mountain air and the wood burning in the fireplace, the ambience created by that select party – inspired Fouquet to create a new exquisite scent: Nuit de Megève. Even today, Megève remains one of the most famous and upscale ski resorts in the world encapsulated by Fouquet’s Woody Aromatic blend.
- Eight & Bob Eau de Parfum - Egypt$175.00
Top Notes: Lavender, Moss, Lemon. Heart Notes: Cardamom and Nutmeg. Base Notes: Sandalwood, Leather, and Patchouli.
- Eight & Bob Eau de Parfum - Champs De Provence$175.00Albert Fouquet was the ultimate traveler and had friends throughout the world. It was one day when his friends, Alessandro, a Parisian Aristocrat, and Chiara, an Italian couple who owned a villa in Provence had informed Fouquet that they would be moving. Upon his visit to their new home, Fouquet presented the couple with the best gift imaginable. It was a beautiful, green flask which contained all the magic of Provence; the aroma of more than 1600 wild plants that flowered every year in the countryside, the colors that changed within seasons, and the aroma of what they once called ‘home’. It was then established that only an artist such as Fouquet was capable of transforming into a perfume the exuberant aromas of special places. Available now to gift to your special friends.
- Eight & Bob Eau de Parfum - Cap D'Antibes$175.00Cap d’Antibes is the essence that evokes the luxurious, carefree lifestyle of the French Riviera where founder Albert Fouquet enjoyed long holidays during the 1930s in the company of the elite of Euorpean aristocracy. Fouquet dreamt about these summers during the cold Parisian winters. Like any artist who strives for perfection, he spent many weeks delicately crafting a fragrance that captured the essence of his memories of those summer days. The result is an enveloping sophisticated and captivating woody fougère that was exclusive to Fouquet’s private collection- until now.
- Eight & Bob Eau de Toilette - Memoires De Mustique$175.00Born from the encounter between a masterpiece of Albert Fouguet and the reminiscenses of the manigicent and exclusive island of Mustique through its crystalline waters, the eternity of its sunsets and its landscaped unchanged throughout history.